- I should have paid Scribblefish over paypal but forgot about it, and it all confuses me.
- I should have drawn loads
- I should have ignored something
- I should have attempted to finish my animation of fail.
- I lounged on the couch
- Spaced out
- Scrolled the day away
- Tap danced around the kitchen with my eyes closed and into the fridge
- Had amazing people to talk to
- Glared at my drawing looking like it has tentacle arms
- Had a shower
- Laughed and woed
I suppose it’s a good thing you didn’t send me payment because I found a few other Tenipuri things which I don’t know if you’re interested in… and we also never figured out shipping costs. xD;;
You tease me so…..XD
No we didn’t;;;
I also found the Official Tenipuri art book my friend gave me a few years ago. Since she wrote me a note in the back I understand if you don’t want it, but because of that “damage” I’ll sell it for $20 as opposed to $30. I also found some magazine clippings of the Tenimyu cast that one of my classmates gave me when I was on exchange in Japan and another Seto Kouji photo. I’ll give you all of those for $5 all together.
Let me know if you’re interested in any of those, and I’ll weight everything and get back to you on shipping cost!
The TeniPuri art book? Is that the one with the CD in the side, cause if it is then i already have that XD
O0O I could never buy something that one of your classmates gave you. That sort of seems sentimental in a way as a gift. ^^;; So I’m okay without these ^W^